Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, 6 June 2007

东海战




AW!!!!!!!!! It is not as interesting as I think... In fact, it is quite boring.. When they start singing, I was like ," OH MY GOD!!! CAN U PLS STOP THIS??!!!" The ending is too short and after that, start singing for more than 5 minutes... WTF!!! So noisy!!!!! It supposed to be an hour movie, but I thought I had been watching for 2 hours!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! What a tiring show!!!! I am so sorry for my ears.. disaster day!!!!

Singapore's animation still have a lot of room for improvement.. If they want to go for international, they need to have a big leap forward!!!!

Work hard on it (dont forget to work smart as well) , Singapore Animation!!!
(Well, luckily I still managed to laugh @ some of the contents of the movie :P - KW NEVER LAUGHED! If not wrong, he has (or nearly) fallen asleep...)

SHREK 3 is far more interesting !!!!!

No comments: