Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 25 December 2008

what a christmas???

My Brother's DELL D63 laptop is pronounced dead last night. After hours of rescuing, reformatting, it is still FUCK OFF!

Luckily still got warranty until year 2010. I lose my confidence in DELL already..

There goes one day of my leave, I need to take it back for repair. FUCK!!!

Today went to Malacca with my brother, my sis-in-law and my mum...

Breakfast: 1 bowl of Pork porridge, 1 plate of zhu chang fen, 1 pc of be hae ji (hokkien), 1 pc of jiu cheng gao, 1 cup of milo. 1/4 plate of fried carrot cake.

Lunch: 1 bowl of claypot rice, 1 bowl of ice kacang, 1 pc of chicken cutlet, 1 portion of french fries.. 1 pc of jiu cheng gao.

Tea Break: went to to take a look.. WOW! THAT BUILDING IS HUGE!!! So many tourists going there to buy the local products (even though the things there are very expensive, DUH!!!) Tried a lot of samples there.. then they "forced" me to eat one bowl of DURIAN CHENDOL!! Wah.. VERY VERY VERY delicious leh.. but it costs RM 5.00!!! (in BP, one normal CHENDOL only costs 1.20).... But this one got red bean, ya ta zi, durian paste lor..

Will upload the photos when I got back to SG, here to PC sux. FUCK IT.. I hate the life w/o a proper PC/laptop. I cant listen to my favourite EMO songs, I cant read the words clearly (surf net lor). I can't chat online, i cant play games. I CANT DO A LOT OF THINGS!!! FUCK IT FUCK IT!!!!!!!

DAMN!! I still need to send my Working Instruction (WI) to my engineer this week. Even though I know she is good to be understanding about my situation but I CANT DO MY THINGS. ARG!!! My boss wants it by this week.. DAMN LIAO LA!!!!!

Okay.. enough for my grumbles..

*PS* Hardly see pretty girls in Malacca, but if you see them, THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY CHIO ONE!!!!! :love:

Hopefully I can get my brother's laptop fixed before CNY..

2molo wanna play bowling at Summit Parade, I think I will be alone playing again. HAHA.. that is my style.. I think my friends would not want to wake up so early to play bowling at 11.00am.. most of them are lazy bum!!!!

*run away*

No comments: