Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 8 December 2008

My ring~






This is my favourite ring.. I bought a pair of this ring Dec 06. When I took it down yesterday evening and wanted to put on the table, it dropped and broke into pieces... The one with me now broke into 6 pieces (obviously, I didnt have the 6th piece with me...)
PPL when something broke, the may have sth bad happens.. hope that the other person who has this ring will be fine, and I believe that the owner is leading a good life...
Kok Soon asked me this, "Did u ever worry about her when the US economy recession starts?" I replied him,"No, I never think of that. Why shd I?" He doesnt believe me at all..
Why shd I reveal so much??
**************************

I like this ring very much. The colour is not bright but it is shining.. The ring is very comfortable for me.. it wont cut my finger at all :(

I need to look for this type of ring again......

No comments: