Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 29 December 2008

My Bowling update

Sick. I wanted to blog a lot of things. but procrastinating is my usual style...

Just a quick update on my bowling last friday.

After an very embarrassing 100 score in the first game, I changed to another bowling ball and continued playing. I scored 142, 153, 137 and 141 in sequence. I must thank to the book that I borrowed last month. Even though I can't apply most of the tactics written in the book, I have improved 40% on my consistency on getting a spare. In fact, this has improved my average score from 110 - 120 p.g. to now 134.6 per game.

I am quite delighted with my performance. However, I still can see a lot of flaws during the game. My target is to improve from having 5 spares per game (to at least 8 spares per game if I did not strike any in that game). I would love to maintain 80% spare from non-strike games..

You may think bowling is just a leasure game, why am I taking it so serious?
Perhaps it means nothing to you.. but bowling is also one of my favourite sports (I am not so sporty, so I cherish my favourite sports moments~).

I will continue for my improvement when I play next time - probably 3rd or 4th day of CNY.

No comments: