Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 27 September 2008

MY BBBBBBBB......reakfast~

This morning went back to work again.. Try to pamper myself with unusual breakfast (NOT BREAD AGAIN, PLS....) So, I have decided..........................................

Bought Cai Tao Kueh from Yong Heng food court for my breakfast.. Who knows this $2.00 Cai Tao Kueh was so little... I thought I would be hungry soon....

See.. so LITTLE...

To my surprise, my colleague bought me Bao(s).. Wakaka.. No longer need to scare of hungry ~ This was JUST SO COINCIDENCE :D

Let me show you all the 4 types of BAO(s)

TA DA~~~~~ 4 BAO(s) ... Erm.. yes... that skin was peeled off... but it wasnt me :P

My favourite when I was kid, CHAR SIEW BAO!!! :P

Did u see this juicy CAI BAO?? One of the famous BAO in that shop, told by my colleague..

Yeah.. My favourite when I was in secondary school.. DA BAO!!! (see the BAO is so JUICY!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The mixture of the taste of pork & egg IS JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

SPECIAL one.. CORN BAO... yeah.. as u can see.. there are corns in the bun :D

Special thanks to my colleague, all the buns are JUST SO DELICIOUS :D

No comments: