Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 9 September 2008

11 days to go!

Guys..

I am now OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE that my next blood donation date & location....

PLS feel free to CONTACT ME if you are INTERESTED IN playing a small part to help the need...

I've finally succeeded to persuade two of my colleagues to join me for this upcoming blood donation.. THE MORE THE MERRIER.. Remember.. To give is blessing.... To donate blood is DAMN DAMN DAMN HIGHLY BLESSING :D

Come, DON'T feel SHY, DON'T scare of PAIN, DON'T feel LAZY. This may be is your first, and this may also the new page of your LIFE in blood donation!!!!!!

Sep 20th, 2008 (Sat)
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Orchid Country Club
Topaz Suite @ 1 Orchid Club Road
(Shuttle bus service from bus stop in front of Yishun MRT station)

Other blood mobile drives date & venue

Orchid Country Club is a good place to go... Remember last friday I had some bowling games in Orchid Country Club? Yeah!!! Let's go there & donate little portion of your blood!!!!

No comments: