Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 25 September 2008

A "fun" evening

Yes... I was working until I felt headache.. then I went to AMK hub to walk for 10 minutes and headed home... Waiting for 20 minutes for the bus (it is normal for OFF PEAK period)... Finally, I boarded onto the bus & start dozing off.. It was just 2 bus stops away from my house.. then I suddenly awake!!!

DO U KNOW WHY???

Guess it...

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

No, i wasnt molested by anyone lah.. U think I am so "attractive" meh... HAHA..

I suddenly realised that I didn't stop the tester, which was still doing the test.. If I let it run overnight, the tester will damage the test unit... THEN HOW AM I GOING TO ANSWER THEM???? Tell them "Oh, I forgot, so it damaged the unit" or "Oh, this unit fails! DEFINITELY!"

NAH!!! Neither way I will answer them.. coz I quickly alighted the bus, rushed to the opposite bus stop & take the bus to company again... Yes.. I need to transfer bus later in order to reach my company...

So, when I was on bus, the vendor called me and told me that he couldnt finish the things that I want... AGAIN.... the recorded time... 9.20pm...

So I reached company, stopped the tester, read the msg that my friends left me thru MSN and came back home again..

The time in - 9.48pm, The time out - 9.54pm...

And again... I need to take two buses to reach home.. Time to reach my home - 10.40pm...

and Yes!!! I still havent finished the task given by today, which needed to hand in tomorrow morning.. GOOD GAME, DUDE.

I really ENJOYED this evening, having FUN taking the bus 86,74,147,854, 854 and 74..... (in sequence!!!!!)

No comments: