Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Grumble before attending class~

another grumble day!

1. the person who sit next to me is full of his 'aroma'. WTF!! then dun stick to me lah.. kns... why most of the ppl just dun keep a little gap when sitting next to each other.. I am not ur "GF", must keep some gap lah..

2. the so called 'UNIVERSITY' students are SO CLEVER. They already blocked the staircase & bus stop.. then WE the PT students are rushing for class.. THEY HECK CARE U! FKING BLOCK THE PATHWAY.. Moving bit by bit, managed to reached the staircase... then only left 1 small path (the rest of the space already stood with 3 students who are heading home...) then this "CLEVER" University student came down and CUT INTO MY LANE, HE WAS BLOCKING ME and WANTED ME TO LET HIM WALKED PASS! U think I am freaking good guy, huh? I already very angry with the "AROMA" & "STICK TOGETHER" Guy.. And u are coming to stir some trouble with me..

W/o any hesitation, I used my left hand to hold on his right arm. MOVE UP with strong force, BUMPED HIM & forced him to step back. I'm pretty sure he was shocked & angry with my action. BUT WTF U ARE WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE, HECK CARE U.

So if next time I am beaten by anyone.. U guys shd know who the culprit is.. But.. HECK CARE. U already "UNIVERSITY" student and U HAVE NO MANNER. Why shd I still have manner with u?? Do u DESERVE it? NO WAY! Let's use BARBARIAN Style to fight back!

Ah.. going to class now.. going to attend my beloved lecturer's lecture.. Ms Aileen. U know why?? Coz this is Professional Communication. Not the S****D engineering modules...

No comments: