Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 22 May 2009

My NEW Bowling Record!!!!

My bowling on 20th may 2009
Venue : Summit Parade Bowling Centre
Total Games: 3

First game, I scored 153 pts.

Second game, I scored 192 pts.

Yeah. I broke my 2009 bowling record in 2nd game!! Well, I got 192 pts and I have a ball to play, I couldnt handle the excitement and pressure to score 8 pts in order to break 200 pts.. and I missed it!! the ball goes into right drain.. What a disappointment...

3rd game. I deep breathed every time I bowled. I failed to spare in the last game but I managed to score 204 pts..
YEAH!!! I broke my life-time record!!! Up up & away~

1st game: 153 pts
2nd game: 192 pts
3rd game: 204 pts


2 comments:

Zoe said...

INCREDIBLE! AWESOME! AMAZING! IMPRESSIVE! Keep up your good job ;)

-KSY™®- said...

haha..

thanks.. that day was on-form and + some luck de.. :D