Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 17 May 2009

My 2 interviews..

yesterday @ Integrated resort, today @ retail recruitment fair..

IR: once he knows i am still pursuing part time study, he told me," To be frank with you,we can't hire you. I believe degree is your first priority, and I hope that you work hard on it.
This is because we are running shift work, and we can't specially arrange to let you to have day shift all the time. We will post the successful candidates for overseas training for X months, and have a contract of XX months."

He put it in a very polite manner, I respect you, and I really thank you.

In the end he ask me maths Qns, examples:
5% of 180
5% of 500
5% of 1700
17 x 8
28 x 9

All I answer within 1 second, then he said GOOD
but still, no chance to get the job
coz i study part time

*************************

Today went to retail interview, there were more than 10 different employers
I interviewed for a shoe brand store supervisor

that HR told me, sorry, u dun have retail exp, so we can't hire u as supervisor
ur salary.. need to cut by half ..
maximum can get is 1.3K....

and I chose not to interview for the rest.. I gave in my resume and left quietly..

**************************

Life moves on..

No comments: