Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Email clearing session!

Clearing my MSN email account.. There are total 41 pages of email I kept.. I give up. LoL.. I wont finish it by today de...

Saw a lot of old emails that reminds of my past.

Got this email .. I really dunno why I was so devoted, did all the information searching and provided her all the smooth path ahead...

我非常相信你,给你你所谓的隐私,但是你非常清楚,我最憎恨的是骗子!
每每别人说你的不是,我都会说是因为我不是个好男朋友,但是,现在,我不会。。。。

At the end of the day, you got the betrayal...

This is what I looked for ... so that she know the charges and making call in case of urgency.

*****************************************

Email Sent: Tuesday, 3 Oct, 2006 1: 08 PM

I've checked from Digi Website.
For USA, the mobile service network that you can roam to is Cingular.
For Germany, the mobile service network that you can roam to are Eplus, O2, T-Mobile.
So, go to ur Settings > Phone Settings > Operator Selection > Manual . Then wait for quite a long time for ur hp to detect the network @ that area, if posisble choose Cingular in USA so that u can make a call from there.
From USA call to M;sia using auto roaming is RM4.50 per minute
From USA call to Spore using auto roaming is RM5.00 per minute
BOTH INCOMING CALL charges is RM2.00 (means from M'sia or SG call u, u need to pay RM2.00 per minute for receivng the call)
U can't sms from US to other country (but u can use Germany mobile network to send, RM2.00 per SMS) send to +6016928078 (M;sia) or +6598508031 (S'pore)
Step to call from overseas using Auto Roam
1. Key *111*#
Example *111*60167928078#
Example *111*60177486670#
Example *111*6598508031#
2. Press DIAL or CALL
3. Wait for ur hp to ring (the digi will call u)
4. Answer the call when ur phone ring
5. U will be informed that ur maximum call duration is
6. U will then hear the telephone ringing tone (Digi is calling to the no. u wanted to call. (the ringing tone is like when u call in m'sia)
7. Once the person u are calling answers the phone, the call is connected and u may talk as usual.
8. Remember to hang up ur call when u finish ur call else u may need to spend a lot..
That's all for my info :) Hopefully it helps.
For more information, pls refer to
http://www.digi.com.my/intl_services/intl_roaming/prepaid_roaming/intl_ir_preroam.do?page=how

**************************

there are few address of where she lived during her Au Pair, studies and so on.. deleted.. LoL..

and all the emails that she asked for break up.. LoL.. even those "threatening" words in the email.. it looks silly for me now.. .

**************************

1st Question 最欣赏父母个性中的那一点?
代表: 你的择偶条件。

>my mum's devotion and obstinate personality. her dedication to the
>family and her selfless spirit and love toward her children. my
>dad... well. not much. if you insist me of telling one.. should be
>his care toward his children.. actually not really. he loves me..
>that's it. he never really do much for the family. but i still
>respect him, coz he's my dad and he drove me to tuition classes and
>everything in transportation. so maybe it's his love to me. he could
>do more but he never really try.. but he;s ok.


2nd. 最讨厌父母个性中的那一点?
代表:你会碰到的伴侣。

my mum is overprotective. love her kids too much and always worry
>too much.. my dad.. his impatiece, his irresponsible, his
>selfishness, his constant act in breaking promise, his inherent
>personality in whining and blaming other people or even the God for
>his ILL fate, his supertitous, his greediness....


3rd. 从小到大最想得到的东西
代表:你在感情中最渴望得到的。

an angel that can protect me and grant me anything i wish,


4th. 面对挫折会有的反应
代表: 你感情中的致命伤。

I will depressed for sometimes and then try to recall my failure and
>share it with my best friend.then, try to find the root and reason
>and then see if i can fix it. if not, just try some other way out,
>get a new chance or started from a new point.


***************************************

the PTPTN thing that I helped to find the info from my friends, from website, called to the customer service and did the delay thing..

**************************************

Soo Ling just came to SG to work as tuition teacher. I helped her to print out something, input something and so on....

**************************************

My flight booking to UK to look for Soon Hoe, $1550 include tax..

**************************************

My prepare card compilation and differences.. (Singtel, Starhub, M1)

**************************************

One excel file to test ur eyes.. The breast is real or fake.. (received on Aug 2007)

**************************************




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Clearing your memory as well. Get a brand new start. There are still hopes waiting for you out there :)

-KSY™®- said...

Thanks