Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 4 August 2008

My Auntie

My Auntie is in operation, removing cancer.. which was discovered on Sunday evening SG time.. I just found out when I called back on Monday afternoon 1.30pm SG time.. My sis said she is in operation at that moment.. I wonder if she is fine now..

This auntie dotes me a lot.. Whenever she reached BP, she would bring all of us to a BIG FEAST in the restaurant. (either she or my mother paid la). When I was kid, she always bought me whatever I wanted. Those include food, chocolate, tit bits, junk food, Micro Genius Games (I really have a lot!!!) and so on....

When I grew up, she shared with me how are the thinking of some girls.. When I started relationship with my gf, she told me the way to be a responsible bf - cherish her, take care of her and Not to XX so young la...

Until when I am studying & working in SG, I seldom meet her.. I still remember how happy she was when I took the effort to Bukit Panjang to visit her few years ago... She has cooked a BIG BOWL of instant noodle with a lot of ingridients in it.. Prawns, Fish ball, meat ball, egg andXiao Bai Cai, -- OMG I wont add those in my instant noodle if I cook. Usually I go w/o any other ingridients.. or at most an egg / hotdog..

Ever since I joined the workforce & still pursue part time study, I am visiting her lesser times.. I will visit her when my mum is @ SG.. But most of the time, she will put in effort to hougang to meet us. Apart from that, the only place that I would meet her is my M'sia home.. She may bring her grandson to my house during school holidays..

Ah... said so much for what.. I just hope that you will be fine, Auntie.. I am willing to give u 5 to 10 years from my life.

*************************************************

New update..

She was diagnosed with 3rd stage of 肾 cancer.. WTF!!!!!! One of the 肾 is removed and now she is returned to the ward. 5 years to monitor.. if the cancer struck her within 5 years.. her life will be in danger...

Auntie, U WILL BE SAFE AFTER 5 Years!!! Get from me!

No comments: