Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 4 August 2008

Day 2

Day 2.


Went to Westfield Shopping Centre.. Had a TACO SUPREME (yeah! delicious! Thanks for the recommendation, Ben - my brother). Then tour around for an hour looking for the supermarket but to no avail. The guard showed me the direction to the "supermarket" -Wall Mart.. It is located across the street.. 5 to 10 minutes from the Westfield shopping centre..



Yeah.. I took 2 hours walking around, shopping around.. Before I went back to hotel, I pampered myself with SUBWAY! It is REAL HUGE BREAD! OMG....

SUBWAY Turkey breast & HAM (very very long leh.. I think 12"")

Cheese, Turkey breast, ham, tomato


Look at my dinner - Fish.. (forgot the full name) One big slice of fish is given to Korean. see the picture below.. In fact, this plate of fish only cost 25 USD!!!


His Tempura Chicken + one big slice of the fish from my plate.

Yeah.. Finally I consumed the whole FISH :D

No comments: