Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Happy birthday~

My friend's birthday is around the corner, so I decide to greet him Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday, my friend.

U were working hard to achieve ur goals in the past... However, take a break. Look back the effort u have put in, look at the current stage u are standing on, look at how far are u behind the goal that u had set more than more than a decade ago.. what you have done so far to achieve ur goals in less than 15 years more?.

See what happen to you now... 3 of your grandsons are fighting over the control of your company. All of them are using some "unique" techniques to win over the rest of the shareholders' interests. Everytime see your grandsons' news, I am quite sick of it.. But there is not much that 油和米 can do about it.

So let them be? Using more & more scheming ways to earn the support from the rest of the shareholders. After one of them taking over the authority, then all the shareholders realise that he shdnt be the one.. To me, none of them are capable of leading your company to higher level. NONE OF THEM! U know it urself, my friend. Just that u are old and u just dun care everything. I have to be honest my dear friend. U are in a deep ***t and it is getting worse!

No comments: