Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 27 May 2007

FREAK!

I am not happy. I am not happy since last year.. it has been months i am not happy.. i try to be happy. i try to laugh like nuts if the oppurtunity comes by.. sometimes i feel that i may give ppl impression that i am mentality retarded. sometimes i cry in the middle of the nights.. sometimes I dunno y i couldn't sleep well... sometimes I find that all my concentration is not with me.. it is with ...... i dunno, i dunno whether I am still a normal human being... i just dunno wtf I am doing, wtf i am thinking..

everyday is a new day, yes.. EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY!!!! A new day for me to face with myself. a new day for me to know more about myself, a new day to meet all the ppl that I meet everyday, to know them more, a new day to face those ppl / matters that do not come across my life before. a new day for me to find it I waste another "yesterday". a new day for me to miss some one.. a new day for me to think of my past... a new day for me.. a new day for me.... A NEW DAY FOR ME!!!!!!

Tueday seriously diarrhea, wednesday knee pain again.. yesterday headache and slept for 12 hours (from 9.xxpm to 9.xxam the next day). today, realised that I have sore throat.. I feel pain when I swallow saliva (my own one la! if not mine, whose saliva I can have in my mouth...) .. Just now.. my neck pain.. it was so pain that I had to punch my neck..

What happen to me NEXT?? I dunno.. hopefully i dun get sick again..

TOMORROW, is a NEW DAY for me to face the untoward incidents... Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.. hopefully.....

No comments: