Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Ice Kacang Puppy Love 初恋红豆冰 主题曲 ; Ip Man 2 叶问2

Watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love on Monday night with my gf..

It is an amusing movie. It brings up the "bullying and fighting" in Primary and Secondary School life. The inconsiderate kids for mocking at others, especially from single-parent family (the kids do not know how hurt it is to the victim)...

I strongly recommend this movie to everyone.. even bought the tickets for my mum, my auntie and my niece to watch it.. and.... they said not funny.. not interesting -.-"

Haha.. to each of its own, I think..

Ice Kacang Puppy Love Trailer




阿牛 纯文艺的恋爱 MTV




Watch Ip Man 2 with my gf on Tuesday night. not so much of fighting. whenever it has, the fighting would be attracting....

Ip Man 2 Trailer

No comments: