Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 27 May 2010

2010 Vesak Day Long Weekend in Singapore

Long weekend, thanks to Vesak Day 2010.. what is your plan? Shopping? Beach? Chalet? Stay home? Family Day? There is no right or wrong. Whatever activities you organise, just don't waste this long weekend!

I want to share my long weekend activities....

1. Friday,28th volunteer - distributing field rations, food and drinks to old folks... door by door :)

2. Saturday, 29th, blood donation @ HSA Blood Bank.....

3. Sunday, enjoy my day with MeHong....

*take a small step to help needy, the ppl who benefited will feel the warmth of the society.... *

人与人之间应该守望相助。
施比受更有福

and ... 助人为快乐之本。


Yeah yeah yeah!!  I receive this year's World Blood Donor's Day invitation card!! Woo HOOO~~~~  Will post it as soon as I take the picture on the card~~~

No comments: