Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Industrial Design Assignment - Design logos

Prof. gave us the assignment for industrial design- Design 2 logos:

Design two possible logo of yourself that will best represent:
1. who you are,
2. what you believe in, and
3. how you want to be recognized as.

Design 1, just simply sketched my name - Sean.
Design 2, I drew out the blood mascot, with the bandage on the right arm, holding a banner with the statement "Your Blood is Replaceable.. A Life is NOT!!" . On the floor, there was my 17th blood donation record card..

My explanation on "I select Design ____ because:" are..

1. I belive that donating blood to help ppl is my honour
2. Donating blood is not a normal good deeds:-
a) you need to make sure you stay healthy in order to be eligible to donate blood
b) you need to put in ur time to donate, especially apheresis donation
c) your blood could be emergency life-saver
3. (how you want to be recognized as.) I want to be recognized not only a regular blood donor, but also a person who is able to bring more ppl to donate blood (among friends, colleagues and family members).

Ah... why am I so fascinated in donating blood? I have no answer..

I can only say, I love this activity.. and Just do it :D

No comments: