Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

The story begins.....

Taken from my facebook.

Sze Yong went from being "single" to "in a relationship." ·

Sakura XD wah in a r/s liao ah!
11 hours ago · See Wall-to-Wall

Mak Shanshan
wow... who is that girl? show pic lei.... hahaha
about an hour ago ·

Diana Teng
*clap clap* Yayeee... guz u will be very bz!
about an hour ago ·

Melvin Mok
wow congrats
58 minutes ago ·

Kee Jiun Liang
i thought ur gay?
27 minutes ago ·

Koh Sze Yong
hahahaha.. TQ everyone for ur blessing :P
eh liang, gay also can be in r/s ma.. LoL.. >.<"
4 minutes ago

Kee Jiun Liang
show pic lar...want wait me go sin korek meh
5 seconds ago

Koh Sze Yong
haha.. keep a secret.. next time when u go back BP i bring her out la...
2 seconds ago

*****************************

I think most of you, who are in Singapore, know who the girl is :P

I am hereby to announce that I AM IN R/S with her!!!!!

Her gentle, understanding and support has overwhelmed me...... :P

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Wah!!! Good for you! I am so happy for you ^_^ Congrats!

-KSY™®- said...

ahaha..

thank you thank you~