Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, 8 March 2008

Time to SAVE

27th Feb is the date I will remember forever, my bank account left 66.99 after I withdrew 40 SGD. All my savings gone as the school fees of $3.3 K was deducted on 22nd of Feb. I didnt realise it until I back from Malaysia. It was cruel to me. I spent the $ my mum left for me for my studies into shares 8 months ago. All stucked now. I wanted to earn some from there then returned all money to her as I decided to continue my part time study, instead of changing to full time study. Obviously, it was a greatest mistake I had made.

Kw always say I have money whenever I said I am poor now.. coz he refers to my investment in shares. it is now 90% in paper loss- currenly only 10% value of my capital invested into it, and things arent looking good. stop rubbing salt in my wounds.

So, I have made a decision, to limit myself average $10 per day for my meals and transport. It will be total 300 per month for my meals and transport, in addition 50 to 100 ( i think I would set to 50) limit extra for misc expenses, including entertainment.

Here is the update for WK 1 of March~






SGD70.76 for week 1. so, 76 cents over my budget. Morning just eat the bread my sis prepares.. even though I dont know why it is so awful.. perhaps she applies too little nuttela. afternoon, going out to have lunch with engineer. cost higher. They always take away a packet of drink and go to nearby resovoir to rest and chat. I had no choice as I just started my work, I will stop my drink expenses after a month... now is the time to build up rapport, cannot do sth that they will "discuss" about. Dinner always opt for $2, friday I opt for $1.50. Yeah!!! Chinese 菜饭 rice + 1 vege + 1 meat is sold @ $1.50 in NTU canteen A.

in that case, I think I can save up some money...

No comments: