Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Dedicated to Ming...

Monchai Sae-Wong, AKA Ming, is the guy who stayed under one roof with me for a year during the poly life.. Oops, slept the same bed with me (he was at uppder deck, I was at lower deck). to be precised.

Ming is a mixed with mature and immature (shd say playful..) guy. He showed me how ambitious he is, how he strike for his preferred modules, how he worked hard for the wives (Machines during our MDC FYP). He showed me his determination, his passions towards handson on the machines, his Never-Say-Die atttitudes in machine trouble-shooting. He could skip meals, stayed up until middle of the night to solve the problems. Together with him, I was amazed by his passions and went to MDC to work even on Sunday (well, we r buddy, so I'll tag along with him).

Remember one day we played yahoo mahjong with Rafe. Ming disguised himself as if he was from UK. To be surprised, Rafe bluffed himself from UK, too.. Haha. They were indeed virtual world players..

Ming's wedding falls on 9th March 2008. I still remember that few years ago her girlfriend said that she would not stay in Thailand as she would like to stay in Singapore and she is having prospective career over here. I was so surprised that she changed her mind for Ming. Asking why would she make this decision, she replied," He is definitely not coming to Singapore (as his family business is in Thailand), so someone has to sacrifice to be together, and that will be me."

I had an unbelievable express to them. I thought that nowadays most of the girls are not going to do this as they always claimed that the guy is so selfish, why must the girls do this for them.

It is difficult for one to make a decision for the other party without any grumbles/ feeling unfair. Well, love is never fair if you want to haggling over what he has done for you and what you have done to him. Love needs the give and take mentality. You cherish what he has done, and he cherishes what you have done.

Ming said that he ever asked his girlfriend what is good about him. Her answer, 1 - he is ambitious ; 2- she feels sense of security.

I wonder if she felt the sense of security while we were together.....

*PS* Congratulations to my buddy in poly life, Ming.. Wish both of you share the happy and woes together and be a father soon :)

No comments: