Nuffnang Ads

Monday, 27 August 2007

Update for the purpose to update

After 13 days of disappearance from S'pore, I -- SY -- finally returned to Singapore on 20th August night. With the sudden disappearance, some of my friends failed to contact me as I had switched off my hp -- to maintain 0% communication with any other ppl.

I made myself relax during the 13 days. Yes, I did try my best to relax, relax and relax.. to put behind every trouble, to put away the pressures from my shoulder. There are so many things to talk about during the 13 days disappearance. However, currently I still choose not to blog it..

why?? Just due to my tight schedule (mon to fri NTU PT study :( ) and my laziness..

After this "special" event, I think I would try to make it as a annual activity....

I ENJOYED IT!!!!!!!

I'm Loving It!

No comments: