Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Humble Celebration for my part time degree accomplishment

Thanks Me Hong for specially making a trip to Singapore to celebrate my part time degree accomplishment!

Saturday night bought Spring Chicken (一只童子鸡), Cai Tao Kueh (萝卜糕 / 菜头果), Xi Ham Kueh Theow(西蛤果条), Rojak (啰惹), sliced fish soup (鱼片汤) and had a great meal @ Sengkang with Ming Wee, Ziyu and Mehong.. (but all these no pictures)

Sunday morning had breakfast and lunch with them, walking around @ Toa Payoh for some value stuff shopping.

Evening time Mehong and I went to buy food to have a great meal and celebrate my part time degree completion.. wakakkaa...

My Da Jie sponsor 10 bucks for dessert ~

Main dish at a glance~

包菜豆腐

青菜~

浓浓的咖喱

我们的最爱- 咕噜肉

老曾记 - Fish fillet, Sotong Fillet, Fried Sotong

My sis's cookings - 补气汤


IT IS DESSERT TIME!!!!
黑白两道,和谐共处?

芝麻糊

杏仁糊

黄色攻击?

杨枝干露

Look @ the mango~

Look @ the mango~

杨枝干露

Look @ the mango~

No comments: