Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, 27 April 2008

sick

Almost half year did not sick so badly.... The doctor in the in-house clinic is so "amazing" that I wonder why all my colleagues told me to go for external doctor, instead of the in-house doctor.

Having running nose, sore throat and serious cough with lots of 痰, she double-chked my body temperature to confirm that I wasnt having high fever. Thus, she gave me 3 types of medicine. Yeah, no MC for that day, coz I wasnt having high fever. You shd knw this is the current "guideline" for all clinics.

So I guess she just followed the "guideline", instead of monitoring each patient's situation. Fine, I am okay with it since I have lots of things to do in the company that day.

Then second day, my illness get worse. Not only my running nose, sore throat and serious cough with lots of 痰 became worse, my whole body was seriously 酸痛, and became dizzy. Some suggested me to go for external doc again to get MC but I insisted that I had to stay on as i have something to attend to.

3rd day. Saturday, it get worse again. So I went to the clinic @ Hougang Mall. Doc said my throat already 发炎, with slight fever. I asked him to give me injection so that I can recover faster (my last paper is only 4 days to go!!). He replied," No injection would able to help you. Your body can only rely on the medicine and fight with the virus yourself." He gave me 5 types of medicine. The nurse was also shocked while preparing the medicine for me.. *sigh* what to do?

It is almost impossible for you to believe. I had few hours of nap after having the medicine, and I recovered at least 30%!! Today I feel much better than yesterday. it is about 70% recovery.. Now I know what is the reason behind for my colleagues' suggestion.

Let's take a look on the 5 powerful medicine the doc had given me :

No comments: