Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, 26 April 2007

Bid Farewell

To my friends, my supporters, my enemies, those who know me and those who dont know me:

Blogging has been a great pleasure to me. However, I've expressed myself wrongly in my blog.. I just whine, whine, whine. or just broadcast the song that I like..

This blog was created so that I can keep my feelings and let my ex know. and in order to make me really step out of the narrow minded, I have to stop blogging..

why? coz I feel the true meaning has lost.. I need some time to get over it. Perhaps I will start blogging once again. Perhaps not.

Dont worry too much, chyii and huat. I will still go to ur blog frequently.

Just.. seeing this blog's name will make me think of her again..

I need to wait until my heart is opened up! then only I can start contacting her again (if she dont mad at me anymore).

It has been a great experience to have done so many on my blogs, including the musics introduction..

Special thanks to chyii, huat, jlkee, jessie, x-snow, lala for the supports.

This will be my last post for the time being.. The date that I start blogging back is unknown.

Thank you very much.....

No comments: